Free Nokia Lumia 620 shell giveaway: Grab ‘em while we got ‘em!
Own a Nokia Lumia 620 and fancy getting your hands on a new shell for free? Nokia UK has very generously given us 10 Nokia Lumia 620 shells in a range of colours to give away. Read on to find how to get your hands on a free Nokia Lumia 620 shell in a colour of your choice.
The Nokia Lumia 620 weighs just 127g and is based around a 3.8-inch TFT display with 800 x 480-pixel resolution. You’ll find it comes with Nokia ClearBlack technology, so you’ll easily be able to read it outdoors as well as in.
When it comes to performance, the Nokia Lumia 620 runs on a 1GHz dual-core processor and is backed by 512MB of RAM. This means it can run Windows Phone 8 with no sign of lag and comes with all the Nokia features you’ve come to expect, including Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive and Nokia Music, all offering the best mobile user experience around.
There simply isn’t another entry-level smartphone to touch it in terms of looks or features. One of the cool things about the Nokia Lumia 620 are the interchangeable shells that allow you to personalise the look of your smartphone.
We’ve got 10 Nokia Lumia 620 shells to give away. We’ve got two each of: Magenta, Green, White, Cyan and Yellow Nokia Lumia 620 shells to give away for free.
All you need do is post a comment below saying which colour of Nokia Lumia 620 shell you’d like and we’ll put your name in the hat.
There will be two chances to win – with the first draw on Thursday 7th March 2013 where we ‘ll randomly choose five winners. You have until noon on the day to get your name in. We’ll do the same the following week on the 14th March 2013. We’ll contact the winners so make sure you can be contacted. As you can see, the shells are in hand, but sadly we can only give away Nokia Lumia 620 shells here in the UK.
The legal bits:
1. Entry to the Free Nokia Lumia 620 shell Giveaway is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 27th February 2013 until 14th March 2013.
10. NokNok.tv is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third-party without your prior consent.